For “Hobby gardeners”, who cannot set up any suitable compost because they do not have any space, often the only choice that remains is to fall back on ready-made fertiliser. This should, of course, be organic, since its constituents reach the human food chain via indirect paths through the plants.
Fruit & vegetable fertiliser: FOOD for bed & soil
“Fertilise naturally, live more healthy!” This is the slogan of our partnership with Karl Ploberger, Austria’s organic gardener no. 1. The reason being that the Umweltpionier fruit & vegetable fertiliser is the FOOD for bed & soil. So pure and natural, that you can EAT it – suitable as foodstuff, free from harmful substances, free from genetic engineering according to the verdict of the Austrian Federal Agency for Health and Food Safety.
This makes the Umweltpionier fruit & vegetable fertiliser a unique natural product.
100% natural. 100% effective.
Umweltpionier fruit and vegetable fertiliser has the right mixture of clay, organic substances and micro-organisms. The purely organic fertiliser awakens the self-healing forces of the soil.
Excellent for fruit and vegetables and ideal even for herbal beds
The choice of the right nutrients is decisive for the quality of the harvest. Umweltpionier fruit & vegetable fertiliser ensures natural taste and powerful fertility with ample growth.
According to the European Biological Agents Directive, Umweltpionier fruit and vegetables fertiliser is even used in organic cultivation.
- Highly effective and humus-forming
- Foodstuff is fertilised with foodstuff
- Returns the nutrients to the soil
- Purely vegetarian – no animal constituents
- Healthy for plants, animals and human beings
- Produced in Austria in an eco-friendly manner
- Meets the European Biological Agents Directives
- 100% visible success
- Packing unit: 3 kg
Recommended sale price per unit including VAT: 19.90 EUR
Price per kilo: 6.63 EUR
- Umweltpionier fruit and vegetable fertiliser product data sheet (PDF)
- Umweltpionier fruit and vegetable fertiliser Questions & Answers (PDF)